ABOM Partner Update: The Obesity Medicine Association is now accepting speaker proposals for the Obesity Medicine 2021 Conference
Are you interested in speaking at the Obesity Medicine 2021 Conference in Denver April 22-26? The Obesity Medicine Association is looking for experienced professionals to share their knowledge and expertise with over 650 attendees.
Proposed presentations can target either attendees who are newer to obesity medicine or experienced obesity medicine practitioners. Proposals should focus on one of the four high-level session themes, while addressing the conference theme, Treat Obesity First. Session proposals should address one of the following themes:
- Essentials in obesity medicine
- Practical treatment strategies
- Utilizing interdisciplinary teams
- Applying advances in obesity medicine
To apply, fill out an online application, and submit your application by June 19, 2020. All proposals will be reviewed by the OMA CME Committee, and accepted presenters will be notified by August 21, 2020.
- Share your knowledge with hundreds of healthcare providers
- Demonstrate your expertise and leadership in the field
- Gain exposure as a subject matter expert
- Expand your professional network
- Help build awareness about the field of obesity medicine